Our MoveMEANT events are experiences designed for 3 purposes:
1. to facilitate community dialogues
2. to explore the freedom of authentic movement
3. to create powerful moveMEANT narratives from ourselves for our community
Rooted in the belief that dance is a powerful tool for resilience and progress, MoveMEANT events are facilitated as a moving workshop, retreat, and/or a panel discussion.
No dance experience necessary and all abilities are welcome.
MoveMEANT events at Honolulu Biennial 2019
- MoveMEANT: Identity & Resilience, Panel Discussion & Multicultural Dance Workshop. April 24th (Wednesday) 4-6pm @ The Hub
- MoveMEANT For Every Body: Workshop & Performance. April 28th (Sunday) 2-4pm @ The Hub
Events are FREE, and RSVP is required.